Scary Dude on Emma’s Balcony
Emma had a mysterious and scary incident in the middle of the night. She talks about it and when her neighbor broke into her apartment.
About This Episode
We have been confirmed that the English name is “People Power Party”
List of conservative re-brandings
- Grand National Party → Saenuri Party → Liberty Korea Party (1997–2020; Governing period: 2007–2017)
- Liberty Forward Party → Advancement Unification Party (2006–2012)
- Pro-Park Coalition → Future Hope Alliance (2007–2012)
- Bareun Party (2016–2018)
- Bareunmirae Party (2018–2020)
- New Conservative Party (2020)
- United Future Party (since 2020)
- Future Korea Party (since 2020)
Mad Cow. Sewol. Celebrity Bullying. Fan Death. Korea’s news industry is prolific, but the most common observation from international journalists working with South Korean media is its lack of professionalism and ethics. The ruling party is about to pass an...
A mainstay in the English media in South Korea, Yoo Jee-ho has been a sports writer for Yonhap News for around a decade now, covering everything from baseball to football, including four Olympics. He’s been featured on ESPN, talking about the KBO, and just recently...
Emma takes an evening off from her job covering the Olympics for a Korean broadcaster to discuss her job covering the Olympics for a Korean broadcaster. https://youtu.be/ApwnrxsjnAc PLUS--The K-Gov says it’s not concerned about the Delta plus variant a little...