More Inside Tales of Korea’s Music & Broadcasting Industries
Please support the show
About This Episode
Join our Patreon for just $5 to receive early episodes, archive episodes going back to 2008, unedited versions of longer episodes, and lots of other goodies.
The conversation with Young Kim gets deep and personal. We say stuff that may bite us in the butt.
- How much did Young Kim make during his whole singing career?
- Why is now a good time for entertainers?
- Why Korean Millennials are South Korea’s great hope to preserve the past.
- Old guys complaining about young ‘uns on YouTube
- How no one can make a career in Korean broadcasting
- The rise and fall of foreign celebrities in Korean media
- The cultural differences between Arirang, EBS, and TBS eFM
- Dealing with trolls in broadcasting
- When away from Rome, don’t do what the Romans do
- How COVID-19 is making us grow
- Run-ins with celebrities in the Korean entertainment industry–and Hulk Hogan
Support us on Patreon to get more goodies
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Doing the News in Korea Episode 156 Guest: Emma Kalka KBS WORLD, Groove Magazine --Please Subscribe-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingsejong Facebook:...
Expats in Cars Eating Burger King Driving in Korea Timothy SunWe try something new this time. A “Driving in Korea” episode with a guest. Timothy Sun and I talk about fast food in Korea, being an Korean adoptee and what really makes them angry, Korea’s suicide issues....