Forget it, Jacco. It’s Itaewon.
NK News Podcast | KBS World Radio
COVID-19 – What Korea did right
Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
Election season during the pandemic
What will change?
Please support the show
About This Episode
- What did Korea do right?
- Is mask wearing a cultural matter?
- What about the end of visa-free travel to korea?
- Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
- Election season during the pandemic
- What do you think will change, if anything?
- There’s no returning to pre-virus normal: KCDC
- Producer of COVID-19 kits and possibly treatments
- Real estate bust
Harris purportedly upset with racist comments from S. Korean public
Passing of long-time Korea expat Tom Pinansky last week
- In Korea since the end of 1988. Prominent in business circles, AMCHAM, and so on.
- The loss of 3 foreign lawyers in Korea in the last year who I knew personally
- The longer you stay in a country the more people who you know will die
Barri Tsavaris is an international voiceover talent. She was the voice of the 2018 Winter Olympics. She’s known in Seoul as the “Queen of Textbooks.” And her voice welcomes countless passengers on Korea’s high-speed KTX train each day.
Convenience store chain GS25 has been in hot water for camping ads that feature what some claim are militant feminist symbols and coded messages. Is this just privileged men attacking the #metoo movement, or is something else going on here?
South Korea announced that residents who have been vaccinated inside the country don’t need to quarantine for two weeks when they enter the country. Is this the progress we’ve been waiting for?
PLUS–Inside poop on why F-2-7 visa holders can no longer own businesses.