Forget it, Jacco. It’s Itaewon.
NK News Podcast | KBS World Radio
COVID-19 – What Korea did right
Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
Election season during the pandemic
What will change?
Please support the show
About This Episode
- What did Korea do right?
- Is mask wearing a cultural matter?
- What about the end of visa-free travel to korea?
- Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
- Election season during the pandemic
- What do you think will change, if anything?
- There’s no returning to pre-virus normal: KCDC
- Producer of COVID-19 kits and possibly treatments
- Real estate bust
Harris purportedly upset with racist comments from S. Korean public
Passing of long-time Korea expat Tom Pinansky last week
- In Korea since the end of 1988. Prominent in business circles, AMCHAM, and so on.
- The loss of 3 foreign lawyers in Korea in the last year who I knew personally
- The longer you stay in a country the more people who you know will die
An Englishman Outside Korea A Korean politician and hack reporter have decided to go after another famous foreigner, trying to cater to the Korean public’s envy monster. This time it’s YouTuber Korean Englishman 영국남자. What nefarious deed has he committed? And how has...
One of our greatest fears–a fire broke out in a high rise apartment building. And no one was killed. This news PLUS an outed North Korean diplomat/refugee and Korea’s controversial and overdue abortion law changes.
A South Korean fisheries official was lost at sea, floating in North Korea. He was found, shot, and burned. We discuss this WTF moment in the land we call, “Korea.”