Forget it, Jacco. It’s Itaewon.
NK News Podcast | KBS World Radio
COVID-19 – What Korea did right
Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
Election season during the pandemic
What will change?
Please support the show
About This Episode
- What did Korea do right?
- Is mask wearing a cultural matter?
- What about the end of visa-free travel to korea?
- Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
- Election season during the pandemic
- What do you think will change, if anything?
- There’s no returning to pre-virus normal: KCDC
- Producer of COVID-19 kits and possibly treatments
- Real estate bust
Harris purportedly upset with racist comments from S. Korean public
Passing of long-time Korea expat Tom Pinansky last week
- In Korea since the end of 1988. Prominent in business circles, AMCHAM, and so on.
- The loss of 3 foreign lawyers in Korea in the last year who I knew personally
- The longer you stay in a country the more people who you know will die
Japan will be releasing water from the Fukushima nuclear power plant into the ocean. Are you ready? Korea sure isn’t. Join us in our talk about the latest K-Tantrum.
April brings beautiful cherry blossoms balanced with the echoing speaker blasts of election campaigns. As with previous elections, this one is full of oddities but also with some hope.
Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig have been held for two years by China as political pawns. Spavor been part of Seoul’s dynamic community. How will this be resolved?