Forget it, Jacco. It’s Itaewon.
NK News Podcast | KBS World Radio
COVID-19 – What Korea did right
Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
Election season during the pandemic
What will change?
Please support the show
About This Episode
- What did Korea do right?
- Is mask wearing a cultural matter?
- What about the end of visa-free travel to korea?
- Korea’s treatment of foreigners compared to other countries.
- Election season during the pandemic
- What do you think will change, if anything?
- There’s no returning to pre-virus normal: KCDC
- Producer of COVID-19 kits and possibly treatments
- Real estate bust
Harris purportedly upset with racist comments from S. Korean public
Passing of long-time Korea expat Tom Pinansky last week
- In Korea since the end of 1988. Prominent in business circles, AMCHAM, and so on.
- The loss of 3 foreign lawyers in Korea in the last year who I knew personally
- The longer you stay in a country the more people who you know will die
When will the Korean government move the COVID precautions to Level 3? Emma has inside speculations on when it may happen and why it’s taking so long. PLUS the ongoing drama of the Justice Ministry vs. the Prosecutors. And you thought the 2020 American politics were cray-cray.
The Third Wave is here! Emma and Joe update on the latest COVID-19 clusters in Korea. PLUS lots of transportation news.
The Seoul government is aggressively pushing bars to “voluntarily” close on Halloween. This sounds logical, but we all know that there is a weird story behind it.