Expats in Cars Getting Egg Sandwiches
Driving in Korea
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Support us on Patreon to get more goodies
About This Episode
While finding the BK, we talk about the following:
- Drive-thrus being a fairly new concept in South Korea and why
- How restaurants and other businesses in Korea (mostly) didn’t close during COVID-19
- “Parasite” and Bong Joon-ho’s foreigner issue and why you shouldn’t try to curse in a foreign language
- Covid 19 in korea and the second wave and comparing and contrasting how korea never shut down restaurants or hair shops.
- Latest suicide of the Seoul mayor since the last suicide we talked about. 22yr old athlete.
- Koreans being allowed to fly into EU but not Americans.
- TikTok fined W186 million in S. Korea over privacy issue
- Negative COVID-19 test results required for arrivals from two more countries
Why not the U.S. and Brazil?
Doing the News in Korea Episode 156 Guest: Emma Kalka KBS WORLD, Groove Magazine --Please Subscribe-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingsejong Facebook:...
Expats in Cars Eating Burger King Driving in Korea Timothy SunWe try something new this time. A “Driving in Korea” episode with a guest. Timothy Sun and I talk about fast food in Korea, being an Korean adoptee and what really makes them angry, Korea’s suicide issues....
The Korea expat internet is blowing up over an expat woman chastising a Korean father because his four-year-old said, “Hi,” to her. I’m sure there’s more to this story.