Expats in Cars Getting Egg Sandwiches
Driving in Korea
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Support us on Patreon to get more goodies
About This Episode
While finding the BK, we talk about the following:
- Drive-thrus being a fairly new concept in South Korea and why
- How restaurants and other businesses in Korea (mostly) didn’t close during COVID-19
- “Parasite” and Bong Joon-ho’s foreigner issue and why you shouldn’t try to curse in a foreign language
- Covid 19 in korea and the second wave and comparing and contrasting how korea never shut down restaurants or hair shops.
- Latest suicide of the Seoul mayor since the last suicide we talked about. 22yr old athlete.
- Koreans being allowed to fly into EU but not Americans.
- TikTok fined W186 million in S. Korea over privacy issue
- Negative COVID-19 test results required for arrivals from two more countries
Why not the U.S. and Brazil?
We wrap up Squid Game season one and dish out trivia, wild theories, and predictions for season two. Guest: Roboseyo Twitter: https://twitter.com/roboseyo https://youtu.be/0Xxvh-RjqzI --Please Follow-- Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...
https://youtu.be/VBYI2h7mfQs We re-examine the VIP script and acting. We go between heartbreaking deaths and satisfying deaths. PLUS nitpicking the food in the angry competitive steak eating scene. --Please Follow-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast:...
https://youtu.be/5lk9gt0ip6g Actor Daniel Kennedy (VIP #2) talks about the fun they had on the set of Squid Game and why foreign actors on Korean media sound odd (it’s not what you think). --Please Follow-- Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...