Expats in Cars Getting Egg Sandwiches
Driving in Korea
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Support us on Patreon to get more goodies
About This Episode
While finding the BK, we talk about the following:
- Drive-thrus being a fairly new concept in South Korea and why
- How restaurants and other businesses in Korea (mostly) didn’t close during COVID-19
- “Parasite” and Bong Joon-ho’s foreigner issue and why you shouldn’t try to curse in a foreign language
- Covid 19 in korea and the second wave and comparing and contrasting how korea never shut down restaurants or hair shops.
- Latest suicide of the Seoul mayor since the last suicide we talked about. 22yr old athlete.
- Koreans being allowed to fly into EU but not Americans.
- TikTok fined W186 million in S. Korea over privacy issue
- Negative COVID-19 test results required for arrivals from two more countries
Why not the U.S. and Brazil?
Do You have Cultural Zeitgeist? Guest Roboseyo (Cafe Seoul Podcast) discusses bringing your own time period along with your culture when you emigrate. Also--funny Korean celebrity stories. --Please Subscribe-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast:...
When will the Korean government move the COVID precautions to Level 3? Emma has inside speculations on when it may happen and why it’s taking so long. PLUS the ongoing drama of the Justice Ministry vs. the Prosecutors. And you thought the 2020 American politics were cray-cray.
The Third Wave is here! Emma and Joe update on the latest COVID-19 clusters in Korea. PLUS lots of transportation news.