Expats in Cars Getting Egg Sandwiches
Driving in Korea
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Support us on Patreon to get more goodies
About This Episode
While finding the BK, we talk about the following:
- Drive-thrus being a fairly new concept in South Korea and why
- How restaurants and other businesses in Korea (mostly) didn’t close during COVID-19
- “Parasite” and Bong Joon-ho’s foreigner issue and why you shouldn’t try to curse in a foreign language
- Covid 19 in korea and the second wave and comparing and contrasting how korea never shut down restaurants or hair shops.
- Latest suicide of the Seoul mayor since the last suicide we talked about. 22yr old athlete.
- Koreans being allowed to fly into EU but not Americans.
- TikTok fined W186 million in S. Korea over privacy issue
- Negative COVID-19 test results required for arrivals from two more countries
Why not the U.S. and Brazil?
Guest: Sean Lim (The Seoulite) Get out your needles. Wet your tongues. Sean Lim joins us and tugs his weight in talking about Squid Game episodes 3 and 4. --Please Follow-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...
Guest: Michael Hurt (Translator for “The Host”) We talk about the first two episodes of the hit Netflix series “Squid Game.” Our guest Michael Hurt (Translator for “The Host”) discusses issues in translating and subtitling. https://youtu.be/2ZQZEgjU5FA --Please...
Mad Cow. Sewol. Celebrity Bullying. Fan Death. Korea’s news industry is prolific, but the most common observation from international journalists working with South Korean media is its lack of professionalism and ethics. The ruling party is about to pass an...