Expats in Cars Getting Egg Sandwiches
Driving in Korea
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Support us on Patreon to get more goodies
About This Episode
While finding the BK, we talk about the following:
- Drive-thrus being a fairly new concept in South Korea and why
- How restaurants and other businesses in Korea (mostly) didn’t close during COVID-19
- “Parasite” and Bong Joon-ho’s foreigner issue and why you shouldn’t try to curse in a foreign language
- Covid 19 in korea and the second wave and comparing and contrasting how korea never shut down restaurants or hair shops.
- Latest suicide of the Seoul mayor since the last suicide we talked about. 22yr old athlete.
- Koreans being allowed to fly into EU but not Americans.
- TikTok fined W186 million in S. Korea over privacy issue
- Negative COVID-19 test results required for arrivals from two more countries
Why not the U.S. and Brazil?
Guest: Shawn Morrissey (The Dark Side of Seoul Podcast) https://darksideofseoul.com/podcast Shawn Morrissey (The Dark Side of Seoul Podcast) joins us to discuss foreign teachers being omitted from vaccination lists. Plus these amusing and sometimes hair-pulling...
The Seoulite’s Sean Lim joins us for our first ever mukbang while regaling us with his stories of suing the Korean government and his journeys as an expat entrepreneur in Korea. https://youtu.be/QqpEn_zQI8U Sean Lim is the founder of The Seoulite blog ...
Other advanced countries have thriving immigrant communities that support each other. Where is that community in Korea?