Public bath emerges as new epicenter
Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
U.S. asking citizens to return
Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
About This Episode
Please sign the petition to express to Korean governments that registered taxpaying foreign residents are also part of Korean society and should be included in COVID-19 relief efforts.
This is your SeoulPodcast briefing for April 4th, 2020. With a fake background of Seoul behind me, I’m Joe McPherson.
Please like and subscribe 🙂
- Todays’ numbers
- 94 new cases – Total 10,156
- 3 deaths. Total 177
- 304 recovered. Total 6,325
- Seoul – 22
- Daegu – 27
- Gyeonggi – 23
- Imported – 15
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Uijeongbu +8 Total 35
- Wine bar in Pyeongtaek 13
- Two health facilities in Daegu +20
- Public bath emerges as new epicenter
- Hantan River Spa in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province
- 4 confirmed
- Tracking 30 people who were at the spa
- COVID Tardis
- Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
- U.S. asking citizens to return
- Parasite quarantine
- Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
- English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
We wrap up Squid Game season one and dish out trivia, wild theories, and predictions for season two. Guest: Roboseyo Twitter: https://twitter.com/roboseyo https://youtu.be/0Xxvh-RjqzI --Please Follow-- Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...
https://youtu.be/VBYI2h7mfQs We re-examine the VIP script and acting. We go between heartbreaking deaths and satisfying deaths. PLUS nitpicking the food in the angry competitive steak eating scene. --Please Follow-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast:...
https://youtu.be/5lk9gt0ip6g Actor Daniel Kennedy (VIP #2) talks about the fun they had on the set of Squid Game and why foreign actors on Korean media sound odd (it’s not what you think). --Please Follow-- Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...