Public bath emerges as new epicenter
Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
U.S. asking citizens to return
Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
About This Episode
Please sign the petition to express to Korean governments that registered taxpaying foreign residents are also part of Korean society and should be included in COVID-19 relief efforts.
This is your SeoulPodcast briefing for April 4th, 2020. With a fake background of Seoul behind me, I’m Joe McPherson.
Please like and subscribe 🙂
- Todays’ numbers
- 94 new cases – Total 10,156
- 3 deaths. Total 177
- 304 recovered. Total 6,325
- Seoul – 22
- Daegu – 27
- Gyeonggi – 23
- Imported – 15
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Uijeongbu +8 Total 35
- Wine bar in Pyeongtaek 13
- Two health facilities in Daegu +20
- Public bath emerges as new epicenter
- Hantan River Spa in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province
- 4 confirmed
- Tracking 30 people who were at the spa
- COVID Tardis
- Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
- U.S. asking citizens to return
- Parasite quarantine
- Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
- English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Doing the News in Korea Episode 156 Guest: Emma Kalka KBS WORLD, Groove Magazine --Please Subscribe-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingsejong Facebook:...
Expats in Cars Eating Burger King Driving in Korea Timothy SunWe try something new this time. A “Driving in Korea” episode with a guest. Timothy Sun and I talk about fast food in Korea, being an Korean adoptee and what really makes them angry, Korea’s suicide issues....