Public bath emerges as new epicenter
Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
U.S. asking citizens to return
Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
About This Episode
Please sign the petition to express to Korean governments that registered taxpaying foreign residents are also part of Korean society and should be included in COVID-19 relief efforts.
This is your SeoulPodcast briefing for April 4th, 2020. With a fake background of Seoul behind me, I’m Joe McPherson.
Please like and subscribe 🙂
- Todays’ numbers
- 94 new cases – Total 10,156
- 3 deaths. Total 177
- 304 recovered. Total 6,325
- Seoul – 22
- Daegu – 27
- Gyeonggi – 23
- Imported – 15
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Uijeongbu +8 Total 35
- Wine bar in Pyeongtaek 13
- Two health facilities in Daegu +20
- Public bath emerges as new epicenter
- Hantan River Spa in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province
- 4 confirmed
- Tracking 30 people who were at the spa
- COVID Tardis
- Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
- U.S. asking citizens to return
- Parasite quarantine
- Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
- English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
Do You have Cultural Zeitgeist? Guest Roboseyo (Cafe Seoul Podcast) discusses bringing your own time period along with your culture when you emigrate. Also--funny Korean celebrity stories. --Please Subscribe-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast:...
When will the Korean government move the COVID precautions to Level 3? Emma has inside speculations on when it may happen and why it’s taking so long. PLUS the ongoing drama of the Justice Ministry vs. the Prosecutors. And you thought the 2020 American politics were cray-cray.
The Third Wave is here! Emma and Joe update on the latest COVID-19 clusters in Korea. PLUS lots of transportation news.