Public bath emerges as new epicenter
Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
U.S. asking citizens to return
Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
About This Episode
Please sign the petition to express to Korean governments that registered taxpaying foreign residents are also part of Korean society and should be included in COVID-19 relief efforts.
This is your SeoulPodcast briefing for April 4th, 2020. With a fake background of Seoul behind me, I’m Joe McPherson.
Please like and subscribe 🙂
- Todays’ numbers
- 94 new cases – Total 10,156
- 3 deaths. Total 177
- 304 recovered. Total 6,325
- Seoul – 22
- Daegu – 27
- Gyeonggi – 23
- Imported – 15
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Uijeongbu +8 Total 35
- Wine bar in Pyeongtaek 13
- Two health facilities in Daegu +20
- Public bath emerges as new epicenter
- Hantan River Spa in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province
- 4 confirmed
- Tracking 30 people who were at the spa
- COVID Tardis
- Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
- U.S. asking citizens to return
- Parasite quarantine
- Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
- English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
Guest: Sean Lim (The Seoulite) Get out your needles. Wet your tongues. Sean Lim joins us and tugs his weight in talking about Squid Game episodes 3 and 4. --Please Follow-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...
Guest: Michael Hurt (Translator for “The Host”) We talk about the first two episodes of the hit Netflix series “Squid Game.” Our guest Michael Hurt (Translator for “The Host”) discusses issues in translating and subtitling. https://youtu.be/2ZQZEgjU5FA --Please...
Mad Cow. Sewol. Celebrity Bullying. Fan Death. Korea’s news industry is prolific, but the most common observation from international journalists working with South Korean media is its lack of professionalism and ethics. The ruling party is about to pass an...