Public bath emerges as new epicenter
Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
U.S. asking citizens to return
Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
About This Episode
Please sign the petition to express to Korean governments that registered taxpaying foreign residents are also part of Korean society and should be included in COVID-19 relief efforts.
This is your SeoulPodcast briefing for April 4th, 2020. With a fake background of Seoul behind me, I’m Joe McPherson.
Please like and subscribe 🙂
- Todays’ numbers
- 94 new cases – Total 10,156
- 3 deaths. Total 177
- 304 recovered. Total 6,325
- Seoul – 22
- Daegu – 27
- Gyeonggi – 23
- Imported – 15
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Uijeongbu +8 Total 35
- Wine bar in Pyeongtaek 13
- Two health facilities in Daegu +20
- Public bath emerges as new epicenter
- Hantan River Spa in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province
- 4 confirmed
- Tracking 30 people who were at the spa
- COVID Tardis
- Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
- U.S. asking citizens to return
- Parasite quarantine
- Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
- English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
An Englishman Outside Korea A Korean politician and hack reporter have decided to go after another famous foreigner, trying to cater to the Korean public’s envy monster. This time it’s YouTuber Korean Englishman 영국남자. What nefarious deed has he committed? And how has...
One of our greatest fears–a fire broke out in a high rise apartment building. And no one was killed. This news PLUS an outed North Korean diplomat/refugee and Korea’s controversial and overdue abortion law changes.
A South Korean fisheries official was lost at sea, floating in North Korea. He was found, shot, and burned. We discuss this WTF moment in the land we call, “Korea.”