Samsung Rising (2 of 2): How Samsung Took a Bite Out of Apple | Author Geoffrey Cain
Guest: Geoffrey Cain
author of Samsung Rising
Please support the show
About This Episode
Join our Patreon for just $5 to receive early episodes, archive episodes going back to 2008, unedited versions of longer episodes, and lots of other goodies.
- Did Samsung outright copy Apple’s iPhone in the beginning?
- How is it better to be a “challenger brand” <–every marketing student should study this
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court really rule in Samsung’s favor?
- How did Samsung surpass Apple in features and in marketing?
- The Samsung scandal that put the latest CEO in jail.
The anti-semitic campaign Korean media used to protect Samsung
We wrap up Squid Game season one and dish out trivia, wild theories, and predictions for season two. Guest: Roboseyo Twitter: https://twitter.com/roboseyo https://youtu.be/0Xxvh-RjqzI --Please Follow-- Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...
https://youtu.be/VBYI2h7mfQs We re-examine the VIP script and acting. We go between heartbreaking deaths and satisfying deaths. PLUS nitpicking the food in the angry competitive steak eating scene. --Please Follow-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast:...
https://youtu.be/5lk9gt0ip6g Actor Daniel Kennedy (VIP #2) talks about the fun they had on the set of Squid Game and why foreign actors on Korean media sound odd (it’s not what you think). --Please Follow-- Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...