Samsung Rising (2 of 2): How Samsung Took a Bite Out of Apple | Author Geoffrey Cain
Guest: Geoffrey Cain
author of Samsung Rising
Please support the show
About This Episode
Join our Patreon for just $5 to receive early episodes, archive episodes going back to 2008, unedited versions of longer episodes, and lots of other goodies.
- Did Samsung outright copy Apple’s iPhone in the beginning?
- How is it better to be a “challenger brand” <–every marketing student should study this
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court really rule in Samsung’s favor?
- How did Samsung surpass Apple in features and in marketing?
- The Samsung scandal that put the latest CEO in jail.
The anti-semitic campaign Korean media used to protect Samsung
Do You have Cultural Zeitgeist? Guest Roboseyo (Cafe Seoul Podcast) discusses bringing your own time period along with your culture when you emigrate. Also--funny Korean celebrity stories. --Please Subscribe-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast:...
When will the Korean government move the COVID precautions to Level 3? Emma has inside speculations on when it may happen and why it’s taking so long. PLUS the ongoing drama of the Justice Ministry vs. the Prosecutors. And you thought the 2020 American politics were cray-cray.
The Third Wave is here! Emma and Joe update on the latest COVID-19 clusters in Korea. PLUS lots of transportation news.