Samsung Rising (2 of 2): How Samsung Took a Bite Out of Apple | Author Geoffrey Cain
Guest: Geoffrey Cain
author of Samsung Rising
Please support the show
About This Episode
Join our Patreon for just $5 to receive early episodes, archive episodes going back to 2008, unedited versions of longer episodes, and lots of other goodies.
- Did Samsung outright copy Apple’s iPhone in the beginning?
- How is it better to be a “challenger brand” <–every marketing student should study this
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court really rule in Samsung’s favor?
- How did Samsung surpass Apple in features and in marketing?
- The Samsung scandal that put the latest CEO in jail.
The anti-semitic campaign Korean media used to protect Samsung
Tim and Joe try again to find that mythical Burger King drive-thru. Will they find it? Find out here!
Doing the News in Korea Episode 156 Guest: Emma Kalka KBS WORLD, Groove Magazine --Please Subscribe-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingsejong Facebook:...
Expats in Cars Eating Burger King Driving in Korea Timothy SunWe try something new this time. A “Driving in Korea” episode with a guest. Timothy Sun and I talk about fast food in Korea, being an Korean adoptee and what really makes them angry, Korea’s suicide issues....