Samsung Rising (2 of 2): How Samsung Took a Bite Out of Apple | Author Geoffrey Cain
Guest: Geoffrey Cain
author of Samsung Rising
Please support the show
About This Episode
Join our Patreon for just $5 to receive early episodes, archive episodes going back to 2008, unedited versions of longer episodes, and lots of other goodies.
- Did Samsung outright copy Apple’s iPhone in the beginning?
- How is it better to be a “challenger brand” <–every marketing student should study this
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court really rule in Samsung’s favor?
- How did Samsung surpass Apple in features and in marketing?
- The Samsung scandal that put the latest CEO in jail.
The anti-semitic campaign Korean media used to protect Samsung
Guest: Sean Lim (The Seoulite) Get out your needles. Wet your tongues. Sean Lim joins us and tugs his weight in talking about Squid Game episodes 3 and 4. --Please Follow-- Website: https://seoulpodcast.com Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/960226 Twitter:...
Guest: Michael Hurt (Translator for “The Host”) We talk about the first two episodes of the hit Netflix series “Squid Game.” Our guest Michael Hurt (Translator for “The Host”) discusses issues in translating and subtitling. https://youtu.be/2ZQZEgjU5FA --Please...
Mad Cow. Sewol. Celebrity Bullying. Fan Death. Korea’s news industry is prolific, but the most common observation from international journalists working with South Korean media is its lack of professionalism and ethics. The ruling party is about to pass an...