Samsung Rising (2 of 2): How Samsung Took a Bite Out of Apple | Author Geoffrey Cain
Guest: Geoffrey Cain
author of Samsung Rising
Please support the show
About This Episode
Join our Patreon for just $5 to receive early episodes, archive episodes going back to 2008, unedited versions of longer episodes, and lots of other goodies.
- Did Samsung outright copy Apple’s iPhone in the beginning?
- How is it better to be a “challenger brand” <–every marketing student should study this
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court really rule in Samsung’s favor?
- How did Samsung surpass Apple in features and in marketing?
- The Samsung scandal that put the latest CEO in jail.
The anti-semitic campaign Korean media used to protect Samsung
Guest: Shawn Morrissey (The Dark Side of Seoul Podcast) https://darksideofseoul.com/podcast Shawn Morrissey (The Dark Side of Seoul Podcast) joins us to discuss foreign teachers being omitted from vaccination lists. Plus these amusing and sometimes hair-pulling...
The Seoulite’s Sean Lim joins us for our first ever mukbang while regaling us with his stories of suing the Korean government and his journeys as an expat entrepreneur in Korea. https://youtu.be/QqpEn_zQI8U Sean Lim is the founder of The Seoulite blog ...
Other advanced countries have thriving immigrant communities that support each other. Where is that community in Korea?