Samsung Rising (2 of 2): How Samsung Took a Bite Out of Apple | Author Geoffrey Cain
Guest: Geoffrey Cain
author of Samsung Rising
Please support the show
About This Episode
Join our Patreon for just $5 to receive early episodes, archive episodes going back to 2008, unedited versions of longer episodes, and lots of other goodies.
- Did Samsung outright copy Apple’s iPhone in the beginning?
- How is it better to be a “challenger brand” <–every marketing student should study this
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court really rule in Samsung’s favor?
- How did Samsung surpass Apple in features and in marketing?
- The Samsung scandal that put the latest CEO in jail.
The anti-semitic campaign Korean media used to protect Samsung
Veteran voice actor Kelly Frances gives tips on how to break into the voice acting business in Korea. She details what types of visas to get, what types of jobs you can get, dealing with agencies, and importantly, the dangers to watch out for.
More Inside Tales of Korea's Music & Broadcasting Industries Episode 151 Guest: Young Kim "The Oriental Experience" Aax Radio 106.3 HD2 Santa Ana Instagram: @theorientalexperience YouTube: The Oriental Experience Facebook: The Oriental Experience Host Joe...
Young Kim hit the early K-Pop scene in the late 1990s with the group S#arp. He transitioned to be one of the stalwarts of English language broadcasting in Korea.