Public bath emerges as new epicenter
Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
U.S. asking citizens to return
Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
About This Episode
Please sign the petition to express to Korean governments that registered taxpaying foreign residents are also part of Korean society and should be included in COVID-19 relief efforts.
This is your SeoulPodcast briefing for April 4th, 2020. With a fake background of Seoul behind me, I’m Joe McPherson.
Please like and subscribe 🙂
- Todays’ numbers
- 94 new cases – Total 10,156
- 3 deaths. Total 177
- 304 recovered. Total 6,325
- Seoul – 22
- Daegu – 27
- Gyeonggi – 23
- Imported – 15
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Uijeongbu +8 Total 35
- Wine bar in Pyeongtaek 13
- Two health facilities in Daegu +20
- Public bath emerges as new epicenter
- Hantan River Spa in Cheorwon, Gangwon Province
- 4 confirmed
- Tracking 30 people who were at the spa
- COVID Tardis
- Phantom of the Opera in quarantine
- U.S. asking citizens to return
- Parasite quarantine
- Trailer for Train to Busan 2: Peninsula
- English-only private kindergarten hagwons re-opening
Veteran voice actor Kelly Frances gives tips on how to break into the voice acting business in Korea. She details what types of visas to get, what types of jobs you can get, dealing with agencies, and importantly, the dangers to watch out for.
More Inside Tales of Korea's Music & Broadcasting Industries Episode 151 Guest: Young Kim "The Oriental Experience" Aax Radio 106.3 HD2 Santa Ana Instagram: @theorientalexperience YouTube: The Oriental Experience Facebook: The Oriental Experience Host Joe...
Young Kim hit the early K-Pop scene in the late 1990s with the group S#arp. He transitioned to be one of the stalwarts of English language broadcasting in Korea.